Fall is here and I have finally gotten the courage to start a blog. It's taken awhile to try and figure it out, but with a little playing around on the computer I think I have it somewhat figured out. I have tons of friends in Whipple Park who are willing to show me the ropes if I get confused. Anyway, I thought it would be great for everyone to see how we are especially since we are so far away from everyone. Even with us moving around a lot with the Army in the near future it will be nice for all of you to see how Benjamin and our little family is growing. I will try my best to keep the posts updated on a regular basis. My goal right now is once a week. Maybe it will by my new Sunday activity.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Fall
Fall is here and I have finally gotten the courage to start a blog. It's taken awhile to try and figure it out, but with a little playing around on the computer I think I have it somewhat figured out. I have tons of friends in Whipple Park who are willing to show me the ropes if I get confused. Anyway, I thought it would be great for everyone to see how we are especially since we are so far away from everyone. Even with us moving around a lot with the Army in the near future it will be nice for all of you to see how Benjamin and our little family is growing. I will try my best to keep the posts updated on a regular basis. My goal right now is once a week. Maybe it will by my new Sunday activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nice Blog there. What a great picture of the trees.
Hi Guys, great picture of the 3 of you. See you soon. Love R&C
Looks awesome Aimee!!
Love the family picture, very nice! Beautiful fall picture too! Oh I miss the seasons back home.
This is wonderful Aimee! I will read all your updates! :) Can't wait!
i am soooooooo glad you are blogging!!! i love it! i am a huge blogger too!
i am excited to see how your family is doing!!!
CANTON! I went to lunch with Fenn today and got your blog site info from off of hers. Your little boy is so adorable. I'm glad to hear that you and Jon are doing well. I thought I'd drop ya a quick hello note. I'll be checking in with how you're doing. Luv ya,
Sister White
Post a Comment