We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All -Unknown
Congratulations Jon! I've never been to texas. I can't wait till this summer when you start posting pictures Aimee! I bet the weather will be completely different from NY weather...!! What fun for an exciting change!
Congratulations Jon and Aimee! We all knew you'd get your first pick. What a relief to finally know where you're headed. We love you guys!
congrats! you will do great!
wow exciting! My mom was in radiology and she loved it. She could honestly talk your ear off about it. Anyway, hope all is well.
Hi Jon & Aimee. We finally found your blog from Daddy Van & Mommy Marie. Congratulations on the new job. Benjamin is getting so big. He's so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Jon! I've never been to texas. I can't wait till this summer when you start posting pictures Aimee! I bet the weather will be completely different from NY weather...!! What fun for an exciting change!
Congratulations Jon and Aimee! We all knew you'd get your first pick. What a relief to finally know where you're headed. We love you guys!
congrats! you will do great!
wow exciting! My mom was in radiology and she loved it. She could honestly talk your ear off about it. Anyway, hope all is well.
Hi Jon & Aimee. We finally found your blog from Daddy Van & Mommy Marie. Congratulations on the new job. Benjamin is getting so big. He's so cute.
Post a Comment