
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Dr. Wood - Radiologist
Jon has been working a lot since he started residency. He told me that so far this month he has worked over 300 hours. There have been many dinners missed, scary-lonely nights at home, and I've had to learn to just do things around the house myself or else it may not get done (just picture a 6 month pregnant woman mowing the lawn...doesn't happen all the time). I am glad that this won't be our permanent way of life. Jon went into a great field with great hours, once we get there. I saw this article on Radiologist and thought I would share. We just want Jon to know that even though we don't always show it, especially since I'm in such a hormonal stage of life, that we appreciate all that he does for us and are so proud of him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment