Jon and I celebrated out 4th Anniversary on the 10th. We thought about making big plans and try and get away for the weekend, but unfortunately we were unable to find someone to take care of Benjamin while we got away. But all is well. We had a great day celebrating our Anniversary. One thing that made it real nice was that Jon was doing research that week and basically had the day off to spend with Ben and I. It started out with Ben sleeping in so I was able to go out with my walking group in the morning while Jon stayed home with Ben. I thought that I was in charge of our weekly StoryTime, but it turned out I wasnt't, so the three of us went to Subway for lunch and went and got our Anniversary gift, this year we got ourselves and Ice Cream Maker. We made Mint Oreo Ice Cream that night, it was fabulous. Wednesday, April 16, 2008
4th Anniversary
Jon and I celebrated out 4th Anniversary on the 10th. We thought about making big plans and try and get away for the weekend, but unfortunately we were unable to find someone to take care of Benjamin while we got away. But all is well. We had a great day celebrating our Anniversary. One thing that made it real nice was that Jon was doing research that week and basically had the day off to spend with Ben and I. It started out with Ben sleeping in so I was able to go out with my walking group in the morning while Jon stayed home with Ben. I thought that I was in charge of our weekly StoryTime, but it turned out I wasnt't, so the three of us went to Subway for lunch and went and got our Anniversary gift, this year we got ourselves and Ice Cream Maker. We made Mint Oreo Ice Cream that night, it was fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Congrats you guys....I haven't seen an edible bouqet, where in the world do you get something like that? Way to go Jon....taking your wife out for a fabulous night on the town. Love you guys.
If you are wanting to know how to order an edible bouquet click on it on the blog, i've added the website for them.
4th Anniversary, congrats!
As for that edible bouquet...Mmmmm! I want one of those!
Post a Comment