
So you may be wondering why I am so excited about Benjamin eating Cheerios. But Ben ate cereal with milk for the first time today. Now you may be wondering why it has taken me so long to do this, the mess of course. After our walk this morning I was trying to decide what to feed Ben for breakfast. I didn't feel like making him eggs or oatmeal, which I usually spoon feed because of the mess, and so I contemplated what to feed him. I opened the pantry and saw all this

cereal that Jon and I aren't eating right now. So I thought I would give Ben some Cheerios. I then decided to try and give him cereal with milk. Ben LOVED it! He got milk and Cheerios all over him, but he did well for the most part. I am so proud of my little boy. He is growing up so fast. I think I never really tried this before because I didn't want to face the fact that he is growing up and trying to be a big boy. But look at his big grin, he LOVED it. It was such a success that this will probably be the way breakfast goes from now on.
5 comments:
creepy...its like we're living parallel lives. Same reasons for introducing cereal, same enthusiasm on James' part....I'll have to tell James so he'll see that Ben is friend not foe :)
Hello Wood Family! This is Coby Brown. . . . shocking to hear from me - I know. I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. We are doing good - we live in SLC now where I am going to med school at the U of U. Our little one (Alayna) is growing up fast as well. Check out our blog at cbrownfam.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!
Way to go Ben!!
Yay Ben! What a fun blog memory. Em
Perfect example of what I love most about toddlerhood...the joy and delight that they derive from simple pleasures is postively contagious! How can you not smile at the happy cheerio face!
Post a Comment