How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!3 JOYS:
1. Family, especially Jon and Benjamin.
2. Spring, I love that winter is finally coming to an end and the lawn is getting cut right now...ahhh, fresh cut grass.
3. Fresh fruit, I can't wait until Ben and I get to go pick fruit again.
3 FEARS:
1. Fire, I fear that one day my house will burn down.
2. Wasps, we have them all over the place here and when I see one I run and scream. Who would think I could handle an epidural just fine, but yet I'm afraid to get stung.
3. Death, I mostly fear being left behind all by myself.
3 GOALS:
1. Dental Hygiene, it make take me years, but slowly I will get my degree.
2. Vacations, just with Jon at least every other year for the rest of our lives...without children.
3. Lose weight, I'd like to lose a few more pounds so I can have a little extra lea weigh for when I get pregnant again.
3 Obsessions/Collections:
1. Series, I have to have all the books in a series, or movies in a series, even if I don't care for it too much.
2. Frames, I have a lot of picture frames all over the house. When we were first married Jon didn't like that I had pictures of us all over the house, but now that we have filled most of them with pictures of Benjamin I think he's starting to handle it ok.
3. Pots, I love to have plants all around in the house in cool looking pots. A few that I have are homemade ones my older brother, Adam, made in high school/college.
3 Random Facts:
1. Movies, if I start a movie I have to finish it. Even when it's the worst movie possible I still have to finish and see what happens, sometimes I'll just fast forward through it so I can sorta get what's going on and then watch the last 10 minutes.
2. Candy, my siblings use to tease me when I was younger because I would count my candy to make sure no one would ever take any of it. I LOVE to eat candy, but at the same time I love to savor it and make it last.
3. Yellow Belt, I took a self-defense class when right before my mission with my step-mom Jan. We both got our yellow belts in the process.
I'm tagging Shelly, Emily, Jamie, Katie, and Amy
6 comments:
you will have to show off some of your yellow belt moves on our morning walk... EM
this was a fun post to read Aimee, thanks for sharing! We're looking forward to berry picking this summer too. :)
Aimee, I just saw your MOM yesterday, total surprise!!
I wished I could have talked to her longer, but she came up to me just after my sacrament meeting endend and my kids were being crazy so I couldn't focus on our conversation very well. Anyway she had to run over to the airport and wanted to say hi to me real quick. What a sweetie!
I also saw Adam again last week, I keep forgetting that he lives right by me. :) Hope you had a really happy mothers day yesterday, ooh and I got to hug your Mom for you! :)
I haven't forgotten about being tagged. :) I'm working on it. Fun to read yours!
very fun! i am so glad that you posted about yourself! thank you so much! i love it!
Aimee, I love this pic. It reminds me of the many we used to have on our wall!
Post a Comment