
Halloween was pretty fun this year. First we had our ward party the Saturday before, which I helped out with. Benjamin seemed to have

fun with pumpkin bowling, eating treats, and dressing up. On Halloween day I took Ben out to a near by farmers market. They had animals to pet, colored chickens, pumpkins, haunted Tee-Pees, we also got a couple donuts for a treat while there. Ben seemed to have fun. He was a little unsure of the haunted Tee-Pees but enjoyed them when we got in and realized it was just pumpkins and glow in the dark skeletons.

We took him Trick-or-Treating later that night. After dinner we got him dressed up in his pirate costume and took him out. I don't think he understood fully what was going on but he would run from door to door. We would get him to say "Trick-or-Treat" and then he would take what candy they handed him. It was cute. We mostly just did our friends houses. I'm sure that next year he will get the full concept. It was a little hard getting a picture of him in his outfit because he was so excited. I did me best though. It was also nice that the weather was nice and he didn't need a coat on. I remember many Halloweens having to wear my winter coat under my costume.
6 comments:
So cute, Ben is an awesome pirate.
So did they spray the chickens to get them in differnet colors? that's so weird!
I didn't even know you had a kid! We've got some catching up to do popps!
-Kadish
Ben is a stinken cute pirate...
he is darling~
happy thanksgiving! so much to be grateful for! have a great day!
Ben is SO Cute!
Post a Comment