
Valentines Day was simple for us this year. Benjamin and I made and decorate cookies this year. He was really into adding the flour and cutting out the shapes with his cookie cutter, or should I say massacre the dough with his cookie cutter.

What a mess! After we cleaned up that mess we decorated them, which he had to squeeze the whole tube of decorating frosting onto the cookie. We got a few cute ones finished and where going to take them to friends, but ended up eating them all ourselves. They were just so yummy! Jon and I got to go out to dinner and a movie which was a nice break and something I've been wanting to do for a long time. We went to dinner with some friends at Dinosaur BBQ and then saw a movie with our "blood money." It was great. Hope everyone else had a great day.
1 comment:
Your cookies are adorable! I made cookies too and am going to post them on the friendship blog soon (sometime today!).
Post a Comment