
Benjamin has become very independent and has decided that he
MUST help out around the house. Anytime I try to cook something he runs to the table,

grabs a chair, and pushes up to the counter -right where I need to be- and insist on doing everything to help. "Myself" is what he says. I try and let him do the

easy things and things that will make the less mess, but I usually have a bigger mess to clean then if I did it by myself. He has also insisted on being the one to Vacuum, without any help. He usuallly does a pretty good job...twenty minutes later. And if I try to help in any way, my hand is shoved off the hand and yet again he says, "Myself!" I guess I should be grateful and hope that this continues throughout his life. It would be great if some of my fanatic cleaning habits rub off on our children. I think it's part personality and partly learned.
2 comments:
Wow, what a great helper! Get him into those great habits for life!
Such a cute kid! Love, Em
Post a Comment