Baby! For those of you who didn't know yet we are expecting on October 31st. It could be an October or a November baby. I'm thinking November. We had our first ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks good and is measuring right. Jon was able to see and know what everything was, me on the other hand thought everything looked like a blob. I could recognize the picture that was given us, the heart, and the head, but everything else was foreign. I opted to not know what we are having. I thought it might be fun when the Dr. pulls it out and says, "It's a..." I think Jon may have figured it out but won't say. We also ask Benjamin what he thinks and most of the time he says girl, but we've also gotten a couple boy answers. We're excited to have a new baby around and look forward to meeting it.
Friday, June 19, 2009
We're having a...
Baby! For those of you who didn't know yet we are expecting on October 31st. It could be an October or a November baby. I'm thinking November. We had our first ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks good and is measuring right. Jon was able to see and know what everything was, me on the other hand thought everything looked like a blob. I could recognize the picture that was given us, the heart, and the head, but everything else was foreign. I opted to not know what we are having. I thought it might be fun when the Dr. pulls it out and says, "It's a..." I think Jon may have figured it out but won't say. We also ask Benjamin what he thinks and most of the time he says girl, but we've also gotten a couple boy answers. We're excited to have a new baby around and look forward to meeting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations!!
COngratulatons!! SO exciting for you! I hope you are getting setteled and having fun in your new place :)
Yeah for babies! I'm excited for you. And I'm an October baby and I turned out alright...right? Hey do you remember that girl who looked like a taradactyle?
looks good to me! Glad everything is going well. Love, Emily
yeah! Glad to hear the good news. I can't believe you waited so long to tell me :) love ya!
congrats! I hope you don't have a 10 pounder! I don't recommend it. I am excited for you!
CONGRATS again! haha, how exciting. Keep us updated!
Congratulations! I just read this now for the first time! I'm so excited for you! Yay!!!!
Post a Comment