Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Things are going well with the pregnancy. I had an appointment today and according to the NP I have a new due date, November 5th. Since Benjamin was a small baby and I seem to be measuring small I am still going to go ahead and say October 31st. I'll even take caster oil the night before if I have too. I'm not gaining as much weight as I did with Ben, I've only gained 20lbs so far. I am eating better then I did with Ben and plus I have him to run around after. This baby is SO active. Apparently I am suppose to keep tract at how often it moves. They are wanting 10 movements within a 2 hour period. I think this baby makes it's first 10 movements in the first 5 minutes and continually moves. It is very strong too, sometimes I'm worried it will punch a whole right through my uterus. I know it won't happen, but it's very strong. It seems to be sitting lower then Ben did so I am constantly going to the bathroom and my lower back is bothering me, especially when I sit or lay down for awhile. My dad took the picture above at my sister's wedding. I had Jon take one the other day, but the other one looked better. The time seems to be flying by, but other times it seems to be going slow. I'm excited to find out what we are having and meet this new little addition to our family. Hopefully Ben will enjoy it as well.

3 comments:

Krista said...

lookin' good my friend!

Katie said...

So exciting!! I can't remember if I knew you were pregant!! Congratulations! We can't wait to hear all about the baby coming soon! How is your new life down in SA?

Daphne said...

You look beautiful Aimee!!