Monday, April 12, 2010

Out of Sorts

I just wanted to let everyone know quickly that it may be awhile before I post again. With two very busy little boys it has been hard to find some breathing time, but now I have a new calling which takes up that time as well. Three weeks ago I was called to be the new Seminary Teacher for the kids in our ward...yes, that's early morning. So with a 5 month old who still wakes up a few times at night and having to be up by 5:30 to teach seminary it's been a little busy. I am constantly going from that time on since one if not both boys are awake by the time Seminary is done and by the time they go to bed I am heading off to bed myself. Saturdays and Sundays are spent preparing for the upcoming week of Seminary and now that Jon has started a new rotation, leaving us alone for the next three months I have a lot to juggle. I am up for the challenge and have amazed myself at how well things have been going the last three weeks. I hope to post more before Seminary ends. Wish me luck and know that our family is doing well.

4 comments:

Dakin said...

Its the middle of the school year isn't it? So does mean you will just teach until school is out? I hope so! My mom taught seminary for a year when me and my brothers were toddlers. I'm not sure when she slept and she only did it one year--that was plenty.

Heather Jewell said...

Wow, Aimee, what a stressful time for you! You are in my prayers.

Katie said...

Aimee! You will do so great at teaching! I was asked to teach when we lived in Texas before and it was the hardest but most rewarding experience! May you be blessed with the spirit and a little creativity! We are coming in a month and a half!

Indiana Transplants said...

What an awesome challenge! We do wish you the best and know that the Lord will bless you in your efforts to serve. What a lucky seminary class!