Monday, October 31, 2011

Randoms - October 2011

 With the birth of Samuel we had a few visitors and lots of pictures taken.  After Samuel was born we went up to Austin to pick up Grandma since Grandpa was able to drive her down with a load.  The boys of course loved seeing the truck and getting to play in it.  While picking Grandma up Andrew of course was trying to be independent and get out of our car by himself and fell and hit his head on the ground.  He gets so many scrapes and bruises.

Oh how our family has grown.  I'm not quiet sure how I am going to be able to handle three boys.  Sometimes I wonder to myself, "What have I done!"
Benjamin and Andrew seem to really love having Samuel around.  They are constantly asking to hold him and kiss him and sometimes even fight over him.  It's actually ridiculous how once Ben asks to hold him that Andrew will starting screaming and shouting "NO, I want to hold him!" I wasn't really expecting them to fight over him.  However, I am glad that they both like him and aren't hurting him.

When Grandpa came to pick up Grandma he got to stay a few days.  We took them down to the Alamo since Grandpa had never been.  They boys enjoyed playing in the garden area and of course I saw it as the perfect place for pictures. 

The boys have been pretty good since Samuel has been born.  They are pretty good about keeping themselves occupied since Samuel is mostly eating, sleeping, and pooping.  One day I went to go see what they were doing and here is what I found:
Andrew is so funny.  He would follow Grandma around and play around her.  She was of course entertained by him and took lots of pictures.  Also, one night she went in to check on Ben and found his pajama bottoms around his head.  I wonder sometimes what he does when he goes to bed right before he falls asleep.
As always, with a new baby, lots of pictures were taken.  Samuel is such a sweet baby and we love having him.  I think since I decided not to breast feed I have been feeling a lot better and less tired.  He goes a little longer at night sleeping and Grandma also gets up sometimes to feed him.  It's going well so far. He also has so much hair that he really does look like his own person, instead of looking like Benjamin and Andrew.



No comments: