Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mischief

I was doing the dishes the other day trying to get ready for the missionaries to come over for dinner. I kept hearing little pitter-patter feet running around the main floor. Every now and then a little squeel of delight would happen. All I thought to myself was "I'm glad that Benjamin is happy and entertaining himself." When I was done with the dishes I went to wipe the table and upon turning my back I saw this...

...A couple weeks ago Ben was quiet, yet again, when I caught him pouring syrup all over the floor. My mom asked if I got a picture, which I hadn't, she said that I need to remember these things, so for this mess I did a video.

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

That is AMAZING! I especially love the panning up to him standing in the middle. He is so efficient spreading it all around to each surface of the room. I can't imagine the clean-up!

Jennie said...

that is funny! ok... maybe not so funny for you...

Lisa O said...

I hope your laptop wasn't ruined! Did you let him help clean it up? Myles loves using the hose on the vacuum. I love that kids are so easily entertained!

CJF said...

That is hilarious! Sorry about the mess though..hehe!

He sure covered a lot of areas. why he chose those specific places...I'm curious! Cute video!