Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pancake Mix

We have arrived at my mom's house in Idaho Falls. And within less then 24 hours of being here Benjamin has already gotten into mischief and made a mess. Mom had to go and work so Ben and I were left at home alone. I needed to have a quick shower and left Ben alone to play. I thought I had put everything up that he might get into. However, I forgot that he could get into the food pantry. When I got out of the shower I noticed something weird near the door. I opened the door and there was "flour" all of the place I walked a little further and saw Ben in the middle of more in the kitchen, covered. I saw the bag and realized it was Pancake Mix. It took awhile to clean up, but before I did I thought I would get a picture. What a kid!

2 comments:

Thank heaven for little girls said...

Boys will be boys. Alan's mom told me one time she came home and Alan was sifting flour over his brother Aaron.

Jennie said...

yikes! lol!