We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All
-Unknown
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Technical Difficulties
I'm not sure what is going on, but I am having a hard time editing my posts to make them look normal. Once I get home I will try and fix it. But for now, Enjoy!
We had John over for dinner the other day. I wish you could have come for a visit. We will try to have him over some more so He has some home cooking! I hope you have a blast in Hawaii. I told John if I were in your shoes I would totally go there.
1 comment:
We had John over for dinner the other day. I wish you could have come for a visit. We will try to have him over some more so He has some home cooking! I hope you have a blast in Hawaii. I told John if I were in your shoes I would totally go there.
Post a Comment