
We went down to Utah for a wedding this weekend. It was a quick trip, we left Friday afternoon and came back after the reception on Saturday. It was the wedding of one of my companion from the

mission. It was nice to be able to see Wendy, she also got to meet Benjamin was nice. The sealing was wonderful. She was sealed by Bruce R. McKonkie's son and he did a great job. It was nice having the reminder of my own wedding to Jon.

I kept thinking about how happy I was that day and remembered how I was grinning from ear to ear, just like Wendy was. I also got to see my mission President and his wife. We'll get to go and see them again before we head back to Rochester. Benjamin was a trooper yesterday. Mom and I dragged him to the luncheon, which on the way he fell asleep, and then we took him from store to store doing a little shopping, a little browsing, and looking for a Bed Bath & Beyong, which we never found. We had dinner at a Chili's and then dragged him to the reception. He seemed to be

happy there. He was good enough to get one picture with Somsen and then enjoyed playing with the statues around the garden, hence the picture of Benjamin on the dog. Ben didn't get a good enough nap so on the way back to Idaho he was a little unhappy after while. I kept telling him that he could close his eyes and go to sleep but after 30 minutes of screaming he finally passed out.
3 comments:
Canton, I can't believe I missed seeing you @ the reception! I'm so disappointed. We weren't able to make it to the sealing cuz my little guy is only 2 weeks old & I was unwilling to leave him with sombody for the 1st time...I'm not ready yet. Ben is getting so big, i bet he's @ a fun age right now, I can't wait! Miss ya, glad you are all doing well.
I can't belive i missed seeing you at the reception. Dang it. We didn't go to the sealing cuz our little guy is only 2 weeks old and i'm not ready to leave him with somebody yet.
Ben is getting so big! He's probably at a really fun age right now. Man, I can't wait! Glad you are all doing well. Miss ya
Hi, Nice to hear about the Somsen family from that side of the Atlantic. Just to let you know that there are a lot of relatives here on this side, not only in Holland but also in Portugal (where I´m from) and London, UK (where I know live with my wife and kid).
All the best
Fred Somsen
London, UK
Post a Comment