
Since we have moved to Texas we haven't really had a problem with "critters." Our friends the Schwendiman's had professional bug spray which Jon sprayed around the outside of the house and inside. We haven't seen ants, spiders, or anything else since then. Recently we had a little visitor in our house. He had been hanging around the outside of the front door for awhile and Benjamin would look at him through the window. We had someone come to the door and when I opened it he scurried in and up the wall. He wouldn't come down so I could try and get him out the door. He spent the night up on the window ledge. Thankfully he stayed there the whole night. Sometime during the morning he decided to make his way down back to the door. I was then able to carefully shoo him back out the front door. It was fun having him spend the day with us and Ben loved giving a updated report on what he was doing about every 10 minutes, but I'm glad he's gone and I don't have to worry about him crawling into bed with us at night.
2 comments:
aimee! it was so great to see you yesterday at lisa's wedding!
i have really missed you, and your family! i hope you had a good time!
what a great story
Post a Comment