
With Andrew being born so close to Thanks- giving Jon's mom and Bill came out for the Holiday. We had a big dinner which Lark and Bill made the turkey and fixings to go

with it while I made the pies. It was an interesting time cooking and baking since our kitchen faucet broke and the plumber couldn't come until Monday to fix it. But

we did survive and spent the rest of the week eating out so we wouldn't have to do dinner. While Grandma and Grandpa Andreas where here we went on several adventures. We went to Sea World, Jon and I went on one of the roller coasters together while I went on the upside down one by myself. I haven't been on a roller coaster for probably 10 years, what a thrill. We also took them to the River Walk and took the boat tour to see it all. We had a great time with them. Thanks for coming to visit and for spoiling us!
No comments:
Post a Comment