Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grandma Christensen Comes

My mom came out to help out with the new baby. She was here for about 3 weeks and was a great help. She would take Benjamin to school and pick him up so I could either feed Andrew or take a nap. She also cleaned up after us. After she left she called to see how things were and I told her the house wasn't as clean but we were doing fine. We tried to keep Ben occupied and happy with the new change so we took him to feed the ducks. Mom also played the role of photographer. I don't think we'd have as many photos of Ben or Andrew if it weren't for her. My mom sews, so I had a couple projects for her which included window treatments. At some point I'll post pictures of them. Thanks mom for coming out and making things a little easier while we adjusted to having 2 children.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

All your pictures are so fun! I love seeing what you've been up to. You look great Aimee. I hope things are going well with having two kids. It is tricky at first, but it gets better when you figure out your routine. Good luck!! Keep posting!