Saturday, March 6, 2010

4 Months

Andrew is 4 months! He had his check-up a couple days ago. Everything is fine. He weighed in at 16 lbs. and measured at 24 in. What a big boy! He also had more shots. Not fun. Being tired probably didn't help, but Benjamin is still our champion when it comes to needles. It's hard to believe how fast the time is going. I sometimes wish that he could be a little baby forever (only if he'll sleep through the night). We sure do love having him in our family. Benjamin still loves to smoother him with hugs and kisses and trying to lay "next" to him, which is technically "on" him. I'm sure he can hardly wait till Andrew can move around and interact with him better. Andrew is such a happy baby. You can just look at him and he usually smiles. He's easy to calm when upset, which isn't often. He's starting to do longer stretches at night. He's now doing a 6-9 hour stretch, so he's usually only waking up once now. Yeah! He's also starting to grab at his toys and hold them for longer periods of time playing. He can move from his back to his side and has tried to roll both from front to back and back to front. He's also cooing and laughing a lot. Below is a video of his funny little laugh.

1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

What a beautiful, happy boy! I'm so glad to hear he is growing big, healthy and strong! I too wish my babies were babies longer (with sleep!), but I do think that each stage just gets more fun even with the new challenges in parenting that each stage brings. As cute as this little one is, you guys need to have a dozen more!