Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Randoms - January 2011


Grandma Christensen came to visit this month. She was a little tired of the cold weather in Idaho and needed a break so she came to see us in our nice cool weather of Texas. We headed down to Corpus Christie to the Texas State Aquarium. Benjamin really enjoyed it. At the sting ray pool he was a little hesitant, but was able to touch a couple. We also watched the dolphins for awhile. I have always loved watching dolphins, the boys seemed to like them too. But my favorite, was watching my mom change Andrew's diaper while watching the dolphins. Good thing the aquarium was a little slow and there weren't very many people around. Crazy Grandma!

Anytime that we have driven on I-35 we usually pass this place called the Snake Farm. We thought it might be neat to take the boys to see the snakes and whatever else they had there. They had all sorts of exotic animals, a petting zoo and of course, lots of snakes.

Andrew also got his first haircut this month. I was debating whether to do it or not. He has such great curls and a good head of hair that I didn't want to, but it really was starting to look a little shaggy and I like it when the boys look clean cut, like their dad. So it was a little sad cutting his hair, but he looks so cute and grown up with his new hair cut. Here's the before, during and after the haircut.

Here are just a few other random pictures from the month. We sure did have fun having grandma visit. We always do. Andrew took a little spill for the worst, but is recovering quickly. It's amazing how little kids body's heal so much faster then us older folks. And Ben is just growing up and looking more handsome every day.

No comments: