
Jon had to do an away rotation this month in Houston. I went with the kids back and forth a couple of times. Other then that not much happened around here for us. Jon and I did celebrate out 7th Wedding Anniversary. Even though he was in Houston, we still celebrated at the end of the month when he came home. It's hard to believe how the time is going by. There are some days when it seems like we've always been together, all 30 years of my life, and then there are times when it seems just like yesterday we were getting married. How grateful I am that I married this wonderful man. I know that sometimes I have a hard time expressing how I feel to him. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful man. He works hard and tries to be the best husband and father he can be. We have had a great 7 years and I hope they will continue to be great. Happy Anniversary Jon!
No comments:
Post a Comment