Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Randoms 2011

Not much exciting happened this month.  Jon had to work on Thanksgiving so we didn't really celebrate it.  However, I did a photo shoot with the boys to try and get ready for the annual Christmas pictures we send out to the Grandparents.  It seems to be harder every time, and now since we have added a third child sometimes we don't always get a perfect picture.  I guess it just shows their personalities.  Here are pictures of the three boys, poor Samuel doesn't know what to think about what's going on.
 Here are some of the shots I got of Benjamin.  I am so sad because he use to be so photogenic and now he's very difficult to shoot.  He just wants to play around and when I try to get him to smile he does this weird cheese face.  Sometimes the best shots of him are when he's looking off in the distance or barely smiling.
 
Andrew is really fun to shoot.  He loves having his picture taken.  He took use to have a great natural smile and then he started this "cheese" thing and scrunches up his nose when he does it.  But I usually can get more good shots of him.
 
It was fun trying to get a good shot of Samuel.  He is such a cute little boy.  I just love all that hair!
For Andrew's birthday he got a trampoline.  Jon and Grandpa Van set it up in our piano room because it was cooled outside.  So it is now sitting there and who knows how long it will be there until Jon finally takes it outside.  I told him they had to do it before Mom and Van left, did that happen, No! So now the boys enjoy jumping on it in the house. 
 
 

No comments: