
Benjamin and I went out to New Hampshire while Jon was doing his surgery rotation. We had a great time. We got to see Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles. Benjamin got to stay at Grandpa Wood's and Carolyn's a couple nights which was nice for me since I got to sleep in and one day Lark and I

went down to Boston to the temple. We also did a lot of shopping, which is greatly appreciated, Thank you! It was nice having help with baths, eating time, and play time with Ben. Grandma and Grandpa Andreas have two little dogs that Ben loved to play with. He would hug them, pet them, kiss them, get in their faces, and feed them. After awhile the dogs had to be put in the laundry room while Ben ate. Ben also had a little miss-hap at Grandma's house. he was so excited playing with the hammock that he ran right into the corner of one of the end tables. Good thing he seems to be able to recover

quickly and didn't get too much of a bruise under his eye. There was a lot for Ben to do, and get into. I don't think he ever really got bored. Ben was a great sport with having to go shopping a lot and going back and forth between both grandparents places. I think by the time the trip was over he was exhausted.

He has been sleeping in every morning since we've been home. I think he also missed his daddy because he has been hanging around Jon a lot more since we've been home. It's great to be back, but we are greatful for all who made it possible for us to come out and visit. Thank you!
2 comments:
hey! I just found your blog on Shelley's. You guys have had some fun times recently! I'm glad to see that James is not the only one who has discovered tantrums or who seems to sabotage in his efforts to "help". Although he does not sit in the laundry basket, he thinks its fun to throw piles of folded laundry at me.
He is getting so big! And sure is handsome! I love how we can all keep in touch with updates here and there on this blog.
Post a Comment