
Have you ever felt violated by a person that you've never know, met, or seen? I have, twice! First in Baltimore when my wallet was stolen out of my purse, at a Burger King, which had all my stuff in it and later hundreds of dollars worth of gas was purchased with my credit cards. And secondly, just recently here at our house. It was a nice warm hot day so we pulled out the swimming pool for Benjamin. I sat in our red camping chair next to the pool and house. As you can see in the picture, it is no longer there. I had left the chair out that night and in the morning when I went to go get it...it was gone. I looked around thinking it may have blown away because of the storm that night, but it was no where to be seen. Jon's chair was still in the same spot he had left it so why wouldn't mine still be there. I have festered over this for the past few days. It frustrates me and angers me in such a way that I can't even explain it. Why would someone steal a chair, who needs a camping chair, what were they thinking? So to let my frustration out on the unknown criminal I wrote a little note on our wall:

Who knows if they have or ever will see the note, but it made me feel slightly better. I guess I am just a normal person and can't understand why someone would do such a thing. I have still been secretly hoping every morning that I will look out my window and the culprit will have returned the chair. I'm probably only dreaming though.
3 comments:
ok... soooooo not funny that they stole your chair... but very funny that you wrote them a note!!!
I should of asked what you wrote when you said you wrote on your brick wall. I will keep a look out for a red chair... Emily
you are so funny! I love it! I hope you get your chair back. I hope to see and here from you soon. We love San Antonio!! Hope you come and join us!
Post a Comment