Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pool Party and Being a Good Boy

Every Friday there is a activity that Benjamin and I get to do with other mothers and their children in the ward. This past Friday was a Pool Party in our complex. Our friend Shelly was taking pictures and posted them on her blog. She captured this cute picture of Ben. Thanks, Shelly. I also wanted to mention that last night, Saturday, we gave Ben his bath and then let him play in the tub until the water had drained out. Jon and I were in our room talking when all of a sudden Ben came running into our room. I went to grab a towel for Ben and much to my surprise all of his bath toys had been picked up and put away in the right spot. I was so proud of him. He did something without me having to tell him. I love this little guy; I hope he will continue to surprise me with such wonderful acts in the future.

No comments: