Sunday, June 29, 2008

WICKED

This month has come and gone so I find myself doing a few of these posts a little late. Months and months ago I found out that Wicked was coming to Rochester. I enjoyed it so much the first time I went with Jon in Chicago that I just had to go again. I looked and looked for a great deal and finally found one. The only catch was that I had to purchase a minimum of 20 tickets. So I quickly emailed my friends to see if they would want to do a girls night or date night with their husbands. They all responded for a date night so I quickly purchased 22 tickets in hopes of being able to sell them all, especially since I had to pay in full by a certain date. Well, to make a long story short after many headaches and worrying I sold all of the tickets. Jon wasn't willing to go for the second time so I went with the group while Jon stayed home and watched Benjamin and Zach and Emily's little boy Connor. The play was amazing, even the second time. I just wanted to jump out of my seat and start singing most of the time. Jon did well with the two boys at home. I think Ben had a lot of fun with little Connor hanging out. I just love how Ben will get into little kids faces and smile at them. I also like the other picture of Ben's innocent smile with Connor in the background probably wondering what's going on. It was a great night for us all. We had great seats and everyone seemed to enjoy the play. Thanks everyone who purchased tickets so we could go at such a great price.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! i have always wanted to see wicked! i hear it is AMAZING!

Carie Annie said...

How smart you are!! We should have done something like that when we went to see Les Mis, I swear I sone a ton of people from church there.