)
A couple Friday's ago Benjamin and I went Strawberry picking. Every Friday there is a set activity that we can go and do, so we met with our friends at the Strawberry patch. Our friend Lisa was there and took these wonderful pictures of Ben. As I was picking Ben would either
)
wonder around or he would help pick the strawberries. Of course it seemed that he was popping them into his mouth quicker then he was picking or I was able to pick. It was cute watching him pull off the green stems and leaves and then quickly pop the strawberry into his mouth. Later that day I didn't really know what to do with all the strawberries so I decided to make some freezer jam. Last year a few of my friends and I got together and made some so I felt confident enough to try it myself. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it turned out just fine. I think berry and fruit picking is one of my favorite things to do with Ben. He seems to enjoy it because he can walk around free and eat if he wants to. I'm just glad that the owners figure it will happen and don't seem to care.
)
No comments:
Post a Comment