Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grandpa Wood Visit's For a Day

Jon took paternity leave for a week. During that week his Dad, Carolyn, and Grandpa came for a short visit. They came down from Dallas Monday and took us out to dinner. We went to a Mexican Restaurant that we found, thanks to the Food Network. Then on Tuesday we took them to the Riverwalk. There we found another place to eat lunch. They had one of those small groups that comes to your table to play music. Ben was entriuged by them. My mom took a picture, sorry Carolyn, you were cut out. We then took them to the Alamo. I had only been when I was about 14 and in August so the only thing I remembered was the heat. I also thought it was a lot bigger. They then had to head back to Dallas. It was a short visit, but good to see them all again. Andrew will have grown so much by the time they see him again. That's the only sad thing about babies, they grow so fast and change so quickly. With Jon's grandpa here as well we were able to get another 4 generation photo. Every time we see him, Jon always thinks it's the last time so we take as many photo opportunities as we can. Thanks for visiting Great Grandpa Wood, Grandpa and Carolyn (and the presents).

No comments: