Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm In The Lord's Army




Benjamin has been learning a lot of new things at school. And since he is at a Christian School he is learning a lot of bible stories, scriptures and new songs that we don't recognize(since they aren't the usual Primary songs). Usually we'll have Ben sing the song and then we'll google the words that we can catch and find the song online so we can learn it, since he usually wants us to sing with him. Recently he came home with this song. If you can't understand him singing I included the lyrics.


I'm In The Lord's Army

I may never march in the infantry
Ride in the cavalry
Shoot the artillery
I may never fly o'er the enemy
But I'm in the Lord's Army!
Yes Sir!
I'm in the Lord's Army!
Yes Sir!
I'm in the Lord's Army!
Yes Sir!
I may never march in the infantry
Ride in the cavalry
Shoot the artillery
I may never fly o'er the enemy
But I'm in the Lord's Army!
Yes Sir!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I was going through some of your old posts and came upon this one! How cute! I'm impressed that he did it on command! :)