Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

Since our baby came on Halloween this year our festivities were a little scares and I missed most of it. Friday night we carved a pumpkin with Benjamin. He decided on the shapes for the eyes and nose, while Jon carved them. He was so impressed with the whole ordeal he wanted to do more. But we only had the will power to do the one. The week before we did go to the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Ben got to practice saying "Trick or Treat" and had fun with the various games that were there to play. It is fun watching him catch on to the odd traditions we have as a society and enjoy them like we did when we were little. On Halloween, after Andrew was born, Ben came with Grandma to visit. He then went home and Grandma and Grandpa Christensen took him Trick-or-Treating down our street. Jon was going to go with them but got stuck handing out candy at the house. Now that we are in a home I have a feeling we are going to see a lot more trick-or-treaters then we ever did while we were students living in University housing. Over all I think Ben had a great Halloween. I look forward to the future Halloweens.

No comments: