
Jon and I celebrated our 6
th Anniversary in April. We got a baby-sitter and headed out for a night on the town. We decided to
splurge and went to the Tower of Americas. We ate at the revolving
restaurant. We didn't even care what the price was for our food so we ordered
appetizers and dessert with our meal. Once we got the bill though we were very glad that Jon's mom had sent some money for our Anniversary which covered most of the meal. Thank you Lark! We then headed to a movie. It's been awhile since Jon and I were able to see a movie at the theatre without kids. We joked about how on our date nights we are so quiet and don't talk awhole lot because we are enjoying oursleves sitting in peace and quiet and not having to telling anyone to sit down, be quiet, or picking things off of the floor. Sometimes it seems that we have been married longer then 6 years, and other times it seems just yesterday we were sealed in the temple, it is amazing how the time is flying. I tell my Seminary kids all the time that because of the good choices I made while I was younger I've been blessed with the man of my dreams. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. Happy Anniversary Jon!


No comments:
Post a Comment