Andrew is 1 and we had his one year check up the other day. He weighs 22 lbs. and is 30 in. He has 10 almost 12 teeth now. The doctor noticed that he has a little heart murmur. She said it isn't anything to be worried about. She did let me know a few signs that if I do see them I can become concerned. At his 15 month check-up she said they will run a few test to rule a few possibilities out. He also got 4 shots, which he does not handle well. I had to tell him to breath because he was so upset that he was doing that crying thing without making noise and turning so red. The nurse was nice and gave him a little sucker which he went quiet very quickly after I popped that thing in his mouth. He is walking, like a champion. Yesterday he started walking with confidence without reaching for the wall or furniture. He has been feeding himself for about a month now. Loves whole milk, fruit (bananas), pancakes, and treats of any kind. He goes to bed so well. I think he loves the routine of reading a story with Ben, even if he doesn't listen, saying prayers, giving kisses and then going to bed. If we try to put him down before this routine he cries and cries. He loves being outside. Anytime Benjamin goes outside he has to be outside too. Even though he just sits on the porch and watches, he loves being out there. He says baba, nana, mama, and dada. He waves hello, espescially when he is very excited to see us. He loves to play peek-a-boo, calp his hands on command, and gives kisses. His kisses are actually pretty good, they aren't as open mouthed as Ben's were and on most occasions he makes the kissing noise. We love having him in our family. He has a great personality which makes us smile and love him more. We are blessed to have him. We love you Andrew!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Andrew - Update
Andrew is 1 and we had his one year check up the other day. He weighs 22 lbs. and is 30 in. He has 10 almost 12 teeth now. The doctor noticed that he has a little heart murmur. She said it isn't anything to be worried about. She did let me know a few signs that if I do see them I can become concerned. At his 15 month check-up she said they will run a few test to rule a few possibilities out. He also got 4 shots, which he does not handle well. I had to tell him to breath because he was so upset that he was doing that crying thing without making noise and turning so red. The nurse was nice and gave him a little sucker which he went quiet very quickly after I popped that thing in his mouth. He is walking, like a champion. Yesterday he started walking with confidence without reaching for the wall or furniture. He has been feeding himself for about a month now. Loves whole milk, fruit (bananas), pancakes, and treats of any kind. He goes to bed so well. I think he loves the routine of reading a story with Ben, even if he doesn't listen, saying prayers, giving kisses and then going to bed. If we try to put him down before this routine he cries and cries. He loves being outside. Anytime Benjamin goes outside he has to be outside too. Even though he just sits on the porch and watches, he loves being out there. He says baba, nana, mama, and dada. He waves hello, espescially when he is very excited to see us. He loves to play peek-a-boo, calp his hands on command, and gives kisses. His kisses are actually pretty good, they aren't as open mouthed as Ben's were and on most occasions he makes the kissing noise. We love having him in our family. He has a great personality which makes us smile and love him more. We are blessed to have him. We love you Andrew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute boy! I love the little birthday shirt, and the nice long grow-into-them pants!!
Post a Comment