Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

October is a pretty busy eventful month. Not only is it Andrew's birthday, but it's Halloween. We had several events to go to this year. We of course went to the annual Trunk-or-Treat. Filled with games, food, and candy. Ben did most of the games, including a cake walk which took hi mover 10 minutes to finally get a cupcake. Then he went with a few of the young women around for Trunk-or-Treating. The young men in our ward also held a carnival to help raise money for girls camp. It included more games, food, and candy. Jon needed to study so I just took Ben and left Andrew with Jon. We then had the actual night of Halloween. I took the boys to go do a little trick-or-treating. Ben really had fun running up to the doors and saying "Trick or Treat", it was a little weird because a few of the houses took pictures of the kids that came to their door. They were old ladies so I wasn't sure if I should object or not. I tried to get some cute photos of the boys on our front porch. I need a new camera badly, but I got a few cute shots. It was hard too because our neighbors across the street were setting up a movie and popcorn, the boys were so intrigues that they refused to look at me. But I got several shots. Sorry there are a lot, but I just had to share. They look so cute!












No comments: