Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Cookies For Santa
Benjamin really got into the "Christmas spirit" this year. He started to understand who Santa was and what Santa does. I asked him if he wanted to make cookies for Santa this year. We made sugar cookies together. I think out of the dozen cookies or so we had he only decorated two, but had enough frosting on both for at least 6 cookies. He had fun and was excited to put them out for Santa. He picked the place he wanted to put them, next to the fireplace. Christmas morning Jon heard him say, "Santa ate his cookies!" Ben later told me that Santa ate 2 of the cookies and took a bite out of the last cookies. He was a little concerned that Santa didn't eat all of the cookies, but I told him that Santa had a lot of house to go to and cookies to eat so he needed to save room in his belly.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment