Friday, January 7, 2011

Trying Out The New Camera

I got a new Digital SLR camera for Christmas. I am loving it. My poor family has to be the subject of my new found affection. Poor Ben runs away anytime he sees me pull the camera out. Andrew is a good sport and just goes on with life, sometimes trying to reach out for the camera. And Jon just sits there or pulls out a goofy pose. I think I took almost 400 pictures in one day. What I love is that I can keep the great pictures and delete the rest. I have been able to get some great shots that I could never get with our slow point and shoot camera...thinking in between each shot.

1 comment:

Emily Reese said...

Nice Photo's! Ben is so so big. It seems like Rochester was forever ago.. hope you are well. Em