Sunday, September 18, 2011
Photo Shoot
While we were in New Hamphsire I did a little photo shoot with the boys. Ever since Jon and I have been married and everytime we go to visit his family we always drive by this stone tower. I've always thought it would be a neat place to take pictures. Well, I finally took the chance and took the boys out to take some pictures. It was raining and the boys were tired so it was a little difficult, but we did get some good shots of the boys. Andrew was a little more cooperative then Ben so I got several good ones of Andrew. It's funny because Andrew is starting to actually say "Cheese" when I take pictures so he gets this funny scruntched up look on his face, but it's cute. Ben was funny too at first I told him to hold his arm up and touch the wall and as I was doing so I was lifting up my arm, so instead of touching the wall he copied what I was doing and lifted his arm up into the air. There are some funny pictures, but some really cute ones too. The last three are the ones I printed for our mantle.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment