Sunday, September 18, 2011
September Birthdays!
Jon and I celebrated our birthdays this month. Mine lacked the photo experince, but it was great anyways. It was on a Sunday so Jon and I went out on the Saturday. We went to a pizza place called Dough for dinner. It was amazing, it was the best pizza I have ever had. Well worth the hour wait. We also ran a few little errands and then went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. On Sunday we did the family thing. I got my cake and since I just asked for money I got my cards too. Ben was a little confused on why I wasn't opening any presents. It was a great birthday, even without presents. Then at the end of the month we celebrated Jon's birthday. Poor Jon won't have the greatest of Birthday's until he's out of the Army. He is always on a diet trying to loose those few extra pounds before he has to do his PT test in October. So this year he and I went out to Red Lobster, where he could eat something somewhat healthy. And then since he couldn't eat cake I bought a cheap little cake from Walmart and we did the singing and candle thing. The boys were really excited about that and wanted to help out with blowing out the candles. Ben was a little disappointed in the cake. Earlier that morning he has asked if we were making dad's cake and he insisted that Jon wanted a Castle for a cake. I think he had a good birthday even though he was limited to his celebrating.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment