
This is Benjamin in his new church outfit that Grandma Andreas got for him. It was difficult to get him to pose. Finally, after sixteen shots I got a decent one with him looking at the camera somewhat normal. Thank goodness for digital, you don't have to waste all that film for one good picture. I also wanted to tell you what a brave little boy Ben is. Before we left for Seattle he needed his blood drawn, checking for lead. There were a couple of people in front of us so we waited. There was a little boy about Ben's age who screamed and cried. Ben didn't know what was going on but shared his concern for the crying baby. When is was finally Ben's turn we went into the little room, he played with his cars while I did a little paper work and then we sat in the chair together. The lady had be hold his elbow and wrist down while blocking his other arm out of the way. She swabbed his arm with alcohol and asked if he was ready. Ben was starring right at the needle watching everything. I think I was more scared for him. I started to sing him a song and he didn't make a sound. He watched as she stuck him and filled the tubes with his blood. I was so proud of my little boy for not crying or making a fuss as all. What a brave little boy he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment