
Benjamin and I went down to the Beach today and played at the local Splash Pad next to the beach. When we first got there it wasn't open so we played at the park which was next to it for awhile. Once the water was turned on we headed over and boy did Benjamin enjoy himself. He enjoyed running around through the water and while doing so squealed

with delight. I'm glad that he enjoyed being outside playing in the water. It was also nice for me too. I was able to sit and bake in the sun. Although I burnt my shoulders earlier this week I was still able to get a little sun other places. I was also able to sit and relax while reading my book. I've gotten hooked on the Twilight series. I can't seem to get through them fast enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment