
Benjamin seems to be missing his daddy. Well, at least I think he is. We try and talk to Jon every night before Ben goes to sleep. We also will call Jon sometimes during the day on

weekends. Benjamin will babel to Jon sometimes throwing in a couple of his well known words. I wish he would start talking better so he could show Jon that he is improving with his speech. We were sitting outside one afternoon while Ben was talking with Jon and Ben started to pet Taz. I loved the way it looked from behind so I quickly got a picture. And no, Ben is not dialing Jon's phone number, he is just pushing buttons while Jon is on the other line. Poor Jon's phone conversations with Ben aren't the greatest. I think he just wants to have a normal conversation with his son. Is that too much to ask Ben?
No comments:
Post a Comment