Grandma and Grandpa Canton got a new dog while we were out visiting and I think Ben got a little jealous. Near the end of our trip if Taz was being held by Grandma, Ben would run over and want to sit on Grandma's lap. I wonder how he will cope with a new child in the family? And to answer Shelly's comment, no, we are not pregnant. I will post once it happens, but don't expect it until later this year maybe early next year!Saturday, August 30, 2008
Jealousy
Grandma and Grandpa Canton got a new dog while we were out visiting and I think Ben got a little jealous. Near the end of our trip if Taz was being held by Grandma, Ben would run over and want to sit on Grandma's lap. I wonder how he will cope with a new child in the family? And to answer Shelly's comment, no, we are not pregnant. I will post once it happens, but don't expect it until later this year maybe early next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
New child in the family?? :o) kidding
Post a Comment